Increase your Library Prep efficiency with the NEBNext Ultra II DNA Fragmentation System Kits
NEBNext® Ultra™ II kits are designed for construction of high-quality libraries using a broad range of input amounts, from pg to µg of DNA. The workflows are fast, streamlined and automatable, with flexible product formats to enable customization.
The original Ultra II DNA Library Kits for Illumina (NEB #E7645, E7103) enable construction of libraries from pre-sheared DNA, with an input range of 500 pg to 1 µg.
Introducing NEBNext Ultra II FS DNA Library Prep – a novel enzymatic fragmentation system
With our latest kits, we have built upon our NEBNext Ultra II DNA library prep workflow to create a fragmentation system, the NEBNext Ultra II FS DNA Library Prep Kit. The Ultra II FS kit includes a new DNA fragmentation reagent, which is also combined with end repair and dA-tailing reagents, enabling these steps to be performed in the same tube, with no clean-ups or sample loss. The same fragmentation protocol is used for any input amount (100 pg–500 ng), or GC content.
You’ll be thrilled to pieces with the result – a reliable, flexible, high-quality library prep that is fast and scalable.
Highlights of the NEBNext Ultra II FS Kit
- Perform fragmentation, end repair and dA-tailing with a single enzyme mix
- Experience reliable fragmentation with a single protocol, regardless of DNA input amount or GC content
- Prepare high quality libraries from a wide range of input amounts: 100 pg–500 ng
- Generate high yields with increased reaction efficiencies and minimized sample loss
- Use with DNA in standard buffers (TE, Tris-HCl) and water
- Save time with a streamlined workflow: ~ 2.5 hours, with < 15 minutes hands-on time
- Vary incubation time to generate a wide range of insert sizes
- Available with optional SPRIselect® beads for size selection/clean-up
As of: 03.01.2019
NEBNext products are available at a permanent low price that can not be further discounted.