Sales & Application Specialist Life Science / Biotech
Denmark & South Sweden
As a Sales & Application Specialist for our complete Molecular Biology & NGS Library Prep portfolio, you will work closely with our customers in Denmark and South Sweden. You will be an integral part of the dynamic and growing NEB team in Europe, reporting into the NEB office based in Germany. You will be serving as a central contact for key customers from industry and academic institutes. This includes identifying new business opportunities, account development, providing sales support and organizing customer workshops. You will develop a broad customer network, building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers or potential influencers and support your customers together with the account managers of our channel partners in the countries. The ideal candidate will be located in Copenhagen or Malmö.
Who you are
- University degree in the life science field: (Bio-) Chemistry / Molecular Biology
- (PhD preferred)
- 3-5 years hands-on lab experience.
- 3+ years of proven sales experience in the life science market.
- Knowledge of NGS sequencing and customers in the NGS marketplace.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English (some level of German is a plus)
- You will be home based working closely with the sales support team.