The Content, in particular the NEB online shop accessible via the Website, is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
By accessing and using the Website, you agree that these Terms in their current version govern your use of the Website for the duration of such use. Each time you use the Website, a separate contract is concluded on the basis of these Terms in their current version. The contract is limited to the duration of your use of the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access or use the Website.
Special contractual provisions may apply to certain Content and functions of the Website, in particular to the sale of products and services via the Website. You can find our General Terms and Conditions of Sale here: https://www.neb-online.de/en/agb/.
Information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your access and use of this Website can be found at https://www.neb-online.de/en/privacy-policy/.
1. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Website and/or its Content, or if you have any complaints, please contact Us using the details provided in the legal notice.
2. Protection and use of the Website and its Content
The Website and its Contents are protected by property rights, trademark rights, personal rights and other rights (collectively “Rights”) of NEB, its affiliated companies and, where applicable, other third parties who have granted NEB and/or its affiliated companies corresponding rights of use (collectively “Rights Holders”). All Rights to the Content belong exclusively to the Rights Holders. Information on our name rights, trademarks etc. can be found at https://www.neb.com/en/trademarks.
Reproduction of the Content (in whole or in part) and any other use of the Content, in particular its reproduction, duplication, copying, sale, licensing or other use for commercial purposes, its transmission, display, distribution, dissemination, integration into derivative works or incorporation into other Websites, as well as any modification of the Content, in whole or in part, without the prior express consent of NEB is prohibited.
3. No obligation to provide the Website and Content
NEB is not obliged under these Terms to make the Website and/or the Content available on a permanent and continuous basis. NEB may therefore temporarily or permanently restrict access to the Website and the Content, in whole or in part, at any time and without giving reasons. In particular, in the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms, NEB reserves the right to prevent access to and use of the Website without prior notice and, if necessary, to assert further rights, in particular claims for damages.
Whether and what Content is offered via the Website lies in the sole discretion of NEB and NEB may change, modify or remove Content at any time. NEB makes no warranty or representation regarding the Website and the Content, including without limitation that the Website is accurate and complete or free of errors.
The Website may contain hypertext links to external Websites and offers that are not published or controlled by Us (“Third Party Services”). We do not monitor or control these Third Party Services and do not adopt these Third Party Services as Our own.
NEB is not liable for Third Party Services. We can therefore not be held responsible for any actual or alleged damages arising directly or indirectly from access to and/or use of Third Party Services. The use of Third Party Services is exclusively at your own risk and on the basis of the conditions provided by the operators of these Third Party Services.
- Subject to the provision in point b) below, the liability of NEB and its legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees (collectively “NEB-Personnel”) in connection with the Content for damages due to simple negligence, regardless of the legal grounds, is limited as follows:
- NEB-Personnel’s liability in the event of a breach of material contractual obligations (i.e., obligations that make proper use possible in the first place and compliance with which may be regularly relied upon) shall be limited to the amount of damage typically foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded;
- NEB-Personnel shall not be liable for simple negligence in other respects.
- The aforementioned limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of mandatory statutory liability (e.g., under the German Product Liability Act) or in cases of culpably caused injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, they shall not apply if and insofar as NEB has assumed a guarantee.
- You are obliged to take all measures to minimise any damage as far as possible.
6. Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory law, in particular mandatory consumer protection law, remains unaffected by this.
Last Update: 30 January 2024