Nucleic acid purification is an essential step in many molecular biology workflows, including enzyme digests, transformation, electrophoresis, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and library preparation. Monarch kits enable quick and easy purification of high-quality DNA and RNA, suitable for direct use in a variety of downstream applications. Recover pure, intact DNA and RNA in minutes with fast, user-friendly protocols and optimized buffer systems, and focus your time on the experiments that will drive your research forward.
Monarch kits are all designed with sustainability in mind; whenever possible, kits and components are made with significantly less plastic and are packaged with responsibly-sourced, recyclable packaging.
The Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit is optimized for use with a wide variety of sample types, so that one convenient kit can serve your RNA purification needs.
Monarch DNA purification kits are available for plasmid miniprep, reaction cleanup, and gel extraction. Monarch DNA columns are designed without a retaining ring, eliminating the potential for buffer carryover and enabling low-volume elution.
Experience the Monarch® advantages and try your preferred Monarch sample for free!
Click here to expand sample request form
4 Reasons to Choose Monarch
- Use with multiple sample types, including blood, cells, tissues and tough-to-lyse samples
- Effectively purify RNA of all sizes, including small RNA (<200 nt)
- Efficiently remove genomic DNA with included gDNA Removal Columns and DNase I
- Easily purify high-quality DNA with excellent yields from bacterial cultures, agarose gels and enzymatic reactions
- Elute in low volumes for highly-concentrated DNA
- Eliminate buffer retention and carryover contamination with our columns that do not contain retaining rings
- Save time with fast, user-friendly protocols and optimized buffer systems
- Take advantage of columns designed for easy labeling and handling
- Kit configurations are optimized for minimal material consumption
- Decrease your plastic usage with custom, thin-walled columns and collection tubes
- Kits are packaged with responsibly-sourced and recyclable packaging and printed with water and soy-based ink
- Reuse your Monarch box and share your upcycle with #NEBMonarchUpcycle
- Maximize your research dollars with our competitive pricing
- Buy what you need: Monarch buffers and columns available separately
- Save with no additional shipping, handling or hazardous materials charges