The NEBNext rRNA Depletion Kit (Human/Mouse/Rat) enables efficient removal of ribosomal RNA (rRNA) from total RNA for human, mouse and rat RNA samples. This kit works well for both low-quality, degraded RNA (including FFPE RNA) and high-quality, intact RNA. rRNA depletion with a broad range of input amounts (10 ng to 1 μg) is completed in approximately 2 hours, with less than 10 minutes of hands-on time.
- A single kit that performs reliably well for all of your RNA samples:
- FFPE (degraded) or high-quality (intact) RNA
- 10 ng to 1 μg input amounts
- Remove > 95% of rRNA, and obtain more relevant sequence reads from your sample
- Obtain a more complete transcriptome picture through retention of noncoding & incomplete RNAs that are lost with oligo d(T) poly(A) mRNA enrichment methods
- Suitable for use with human, mouse or rat samples
- Easily integrated upstream of any downstream random-primed cDNA synthesis protocol
- No more need to homebrew: A reliable & convenient NGS-validated kit for the “RNase H protocol” for rRNA depletion
Application Note: Selective depletion of abundant RNAs to enable transcriptome analysis of low-input and highly-degraded RNA from FFPE breast cancer samples
NEBNext rRNA Depletion Kit Workflow
Click to enlarge
As of: 03.01.2019
NEBNext products are available at a permanent low price that can not be further discounted.