We’ve told you before that we offer a broad portfolio of reagents for purification, quantitation, detection, synthesis and manipulation of RNA. But did you know that these products are available from bench-scale to commercial-scale to enable both academic and industrial needs? Further, we provide these products at quality levels that support vaccine and diagnostic manufacturing. Experience improved performance and increased yields, enabled by our expertise in enzymology.
Transform your RNA purification experience with Monarch
Quickly and easily extract up to 100 μg of high-quality total RNA from multiple sample types – all with one convenient kit!
- Use with blood, cells, tissues, tough-to-lyse samples, saliva and swabs
- Validated for viral RNA extraction from clinically-relevant samples (automatable on the QIAcube and KingFisher Flex)
- Effectively purify total RNA of all sizes, including small RNA (<200 nt)
Quickly and easily clean up and concentrate RNA after extraction or following a variety of enzymatic reactions, including DNase I treatment, in vitro transcription, and end-modifications.
- Obtain highly-pure RNA in minutes with no carryover contamination
- Available in 3 different binding capacities: 10 μg, 50 μg and 500 μg
- Elute in low volumes for highly concentrated RNA (T2030: ≥ 6 μl, T2040: ≥ 20 μl and T2050: ≥ 50 μl)
- Also adaptable for extraction of total RNA from cells, saliva and swabs
Optimize your RT-qPCR with Luna
Experience superior performance across a wide variety of sample types
- Luna WarmStart RT paired with Hot Start Taq. Unique aptamer technology increases reaction specificity and robustness
- Compatible with automation and reaction miniaturization
- High concentration 4X mix is ideal for viral targets
- Luna SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Multiplex Assay Kit provides accurate and sensitive detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Non-interfering visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
Products and support for LAMP/RT-LAMP workflows
- Simple, one-step solutions for Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) of DNA or RNA (RT-LAMP) targets
- Multiple polymerase options with strand displacement activity
- NEB LAMP Primer Design Tool for optimal LAMP primers
Get even more from less with NEBNext Ultra™ II Library Prep for RNA-seq
Generate high-quality libraries even with limited amounts of RNA
- Save time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time and automation compatibility
- Order reagents specific to your needs, including directional and non-directional kits, rRNA depletion and poly(A) mRNA isolation
- Reagents, and adaptors and primers (12- and 96-index) sold separately
- Working with small RNA? Minimize adaptor-dimer formation while achieving high yield, diverse multiplex libraries with our unique small RNA library preparation workflow.
Synthesize high-quality RNA with reagents designed to simplify your workflow
- Generate high yields of high quality mRNA with our HiScribe™ in vitro transcription kits
- Try our Vaccinia Capping System for efficient enzymatic capping of mRNA
- Synthesize mRNA for therapeutics and vaccines using our GMP-grade* IVT reagent portfolio
- Rapidly synthesize guide RNAs for CRISPR/Cas9 experiments with our EnGen® sgRNA Synthesis Kit, S. pyogenes
*GMP-grade” is a branding term NEB uses to describe reagents manufactured at NEB’s Rowley facility. The Rowley facility was designed to manufacture reagents under more rigorous infrastructure and process controls to achieve more stringent product specifications and customer requirements. Reagents manufactured at NEB’s Rowley facility are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality management system standards. However, at this time, NEB does not manufacture or sell products known as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), nor does NEB manufacture its products in compliance with all of the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
RNA Technial Guide
Request a copy of our RNA Technical Guide. In this brochure you will find detailed information on how to optimize your RNA workflows, including RNA extraction, RNA purification, (RT-) qPCR, RNAseq, RNA synthesis and gRNA production.
RNA Metro Map Poster
Download our RNA poster or order a copy for your lab or office wall. The eye-catching poster provides information on different RNA structures and current applications.