Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR 4X Mix with UDG
The Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR 4X Mix with UDG enables minimal sample handling, efficient performance and sensitive detection of up to five target RNA sequences.
The Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Mix with UDG is supplied at a 4X concentration and enables higher amounts of sample input, which is relevant for applications where RNA present in low abundance is of interest, such as pathogen detection. Performance in multiplexing applications has been optimized, with sensitive, linear detection achieved for up to 5 targets across a range of inputs.
The UDG and dUTP included in the mix reduce the risk of carryover contamination, leading to less “false-positive” results.
One-Step RNA Quantification
For sensitive, fast and extremely reliable RNA quantitation, we recommend the NEB Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (NEB #E3006) and, for instruments that do not require ROX normalization, the corresponding Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (No ROX) (NEB #E3007).
Both kits are optimized for real-time quantification of target RNA sequences using hydrolysis probes and emply a novel WarmStart-activated reverse transcriptase, allowing control of enzyme activity via reversible, aptamer-based inhibition for improved performance. This unique WarmStart RTase is also available separately as LunaScript RT SuperMix Kit (NEB #E3010) optimized for Two-Step protocols.
- Optimize your RT-qPCR with Luna WarmStart Reverse Transcriptase
- Novel, thermostable reverse transcriptase (RT) improves performance
- WarmStart RT paired with Hot Start Taq increases reaction specificity and robustness
- Experience best-in-class performance
- All Luna products have undergone rigorous testing to optimize specificity, sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- Products perform consistently across a wide variety of sample sources
- A comprehensive evaluation of commercially-available qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents demonstrates superior performance of Luna products
- Make a simpler choice
- Convenient master mix formats and userfriendly protocols simplify reaction setup
- Non-interfering, visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
„The choice of One-step kit is critical for sensitivity and at the same time a major cost factor. We recommend the NEB Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (E3007), which is attractively priced and performs among the most sensitive One-step kits we tested.“
VIENNA COVID-19 Detection Initiative (VCDI)
NEB’s Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit offers exceptional sensitivity,
reproducibility and RT-qPCR performance
RT-qPCR targeting human GAPDH was performed using the Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit over an 8-log range of input template concentrations (1 μg – 0.1 pg Jurkat total RNA) with 8 replicates at each concentration.
As of: 01.01.2021