- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Robust and reliable reactions
- Tolerates a wide range of templates
- Incorporates dUTP, dITP and fluorescently-labeled nucleotides
- Exceptional value in terms of cost per unit
Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase
Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase is a mixture of Taq DNA Polymerase and an aptamer-based inhibitor. The inhibitor binds reversibly to the enzyme, inhibiting polymerase activity at temperatures below 45°C, but releases the enzyme during normal cycling conditions, allowing reactions to be set up at room temperature. This aptamer-based hot start does not require a separate high temperature incubation step to activate the enzyme.
NEB’s Hot Start Taq shows excellent yields while being highly specific
|Hot Start Inhibitor
|AmpliTaq Gold 360
|Hot Start Taq
|Hot Star Taq
|Maxima Hot Start Taq
*Performance compared to all enzymes tested. Results are from triplicate reactions on a series of human genomic amplicons. Performance was scored for both yield and desired product. **Time required to activate hot start enzymes may include initiation denaturation time, if not specified.
As of: 01.01.2024